RATHFARNHAM (CoI) PARISH
CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR
Saturday 26th November
Admission €2 (including tea, coffee & biscuits)
Rathfarnham Parish Centre
(adjoining the church on Rathfarnham Main St)
In conjunction with the Craft Fair
- Entries are limited to 25.
- Cost of entry is €2
- You must register your entry by e-mail to email@example.com by 19th November 2016.
- You will be assigned a competition number.
- The bake must contain mincemeat (it is a Christmas Craft Fair after all!)
- Your entry must either be presented as six small items packaged ready to sell with one extra for judging or one item (ie a dinner-plate-sized mincemeat pie).
The competition will be judged by an independent judge at 11.30 am on 26th November.
After judging the packaged items will be sold on the parish table at the craft fair and the larger items will be used for the teas/coffees.